Members Night at the ZooFriday, September 26, 2014
We'd like to thank all of our Friends of the Zoo members, and what better way than to invite them over for a night of behind-the-scenes exclusive access to the Zoo! See what the Zoo is like after the gates close to the public on Friday, September 26 from 4 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Members are encouraged to come early to fully enjoy all the Zoo has to offer. And don't forget to bring your flashlight for after dusk!
This special members' appreciation party will include:
- The Running of the Ducks
- Keeper Chats throughout the Zoo
- Special animal enrichments
- Up-close animal encounters with the Zoo's education animals
- Imagination Playground, generously provided by the Knock Knock Children's Museum and the Junior League of Baton Rouge
- Bubble Factory
- Face Painting
- Souvenir photos for $5 at the Safari Snapshot Photo Booth
- Plus access to all your regular Zoo favorites, like the Cypress Bayou Railroad, Flamingo Cafe and the Safari Post
Pre-registration is not required; simply present a valid membership card and photo ID for admittance. Not a Friends of the Zoo member? Not to worry! You can join the Friends of the Baton Rouge Zoo at any time at either the front gate, online or by calling our membership office at (225) 775-3877, ext. 212.
For more information on Member's Night or your membership, please call 225.775.3877 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you at the Zoo!