Graphic Design Intern
PositionLooking for a way to gain experience while working in a fast-paced, flexible and fun environment? Then Friends of the Baton Rouge Zoo is for you! We're currently looking for a summer intern that is a self-starter, has great design skills and is interested in learning more about the non-profit world.
At Friends of the Baton Rouge Zoo, our mission is to support BREC's Baton Rouge Zoo. Among the many ways we do this are management of the membership program, providing marketing and advertising support, overseeing all public relations efforts, planning and implementing all major Zoo events, growing the base of donors and sponsors and maintain the Zoo's digital presence. As an intern at Friends of the Zoo, you'll have exposure and the opportunity to get real hands-on experience with all of these aspects of our organization.
- Must be entering into their junior or senior level of undergraduate
- Majors in graphic design are preferred
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with sometimes stressful situations required
- Ability to develop and maintain cooperative working relationships with all Zoo team members and contacts regarding company business required
- Ability to adhere to standard operating procedures and Friends of the Baton Rouge Zoo mission and values
- Ability to provide own laptop and required software
Applications:To apply, please send resume and design samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.