Guest Services Associate- Safari Post Gift Shop
The Guest Services Associate is responsible for selling merchadise, counting, collecting and remitting cash, cleaning the gift shop, including, sweeping, re-stocking, and other maintenance. There is constant direct exposure to the public.
Requirements and Job Specifications:
- Education Required: H.S. diploma or equivalent.
- License(s) Required: Valid LA driver's license.
- Years Relevant Work Experience: 1 year retail experience.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Sells merchandise and closes/balances the register.
- Ensures all maintenance of the gift shop including cleaning and restocking.
- Welcomes visitors and answers visitors' questions.
Other Job Specifications:
- Experience in retail sales & cash register operation; knowledge of POS operation
- Basic math skill
- Demonstrated ability to communicate positively & effectively with public
This is a part-time position, whose hours are 29 hours maximum weekly. Frequent weekend work. An offer of employment is contingent on passing a pre-employment criminal background check, Motor Vehicle Records check, drug screen and physical. To apply, please visit www.brec.org.